About Me

My photo
Stresa, Piedmonte, Italy

Sunday 28 December 2014

Festive greetings, a woof and a lick from Mr Pepper...Saluti di festa, un ululato e una leccata da Mr Pepper

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjYu32ouPiRccehzLHRvse-M0v2rrJ7T1m7kVDRkzxGkOqFI_BgCC1xdLffCRv0T-_mxGeqDMr7sZyDcR7K-hhtqfVbiIoha4IHQ6XC8ZVZScCURUMXR5ggWjJpXyBOz0pD7_60roMJI3jq/w800-h600-no/IMG_3789-SNOW.gif

Festive greetings and a "woof and a sloppy  lick" to all my friends all over the world.

Mr Pepper (Head of guest relations) La Casa del Giardiniere.
I arrived in the snow 9 years ago and I still have fond memories of frolicking on the slippery slopes, and my Dad building me tunnels where I could slide down on my tummy.. 
  Saluti di festa, un ululato e una leccata da Mr Peppera tutti i miei amici in tutto il mondo.

Mr Pepper (Responsabile relazioni con gli ospiti) La Casa del Giardiniere.

Sono arrivato nella neve 9 anni fa e ho ancora bei ricordi di amoreggiare sulle piste scivolose, e il mio papà mi realizzazione di gallerie, dove ho potuto scivolare giù sulla mia pancia ..


No comments:

Post a Comment