About Me

My photo
Stresa, Piedmonte, Italy

Friday 5 December 2014

A broody sky...Un cielo broody

A "broody sky" is my last effort with a paint brush before the Christmas holidays. Our painting classes resume in January 2015 and I'm hoping to be capturing an image that is a little more bright and cheerful. I like dramatic subjects but I suspect the turbulence portrayed here is a reflection of my mood after months of appalling weather.
May I take this opportunity to wish my fellow Bloggers, patrons and friends of La Casa del Giardiniere, a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Un cielo broody" è il mio ultimo tentativo con un pennello prima delle vacanze di Natale. I nostri corsi di pittura riprendere a gennaio 2015 e spero di essere la cattura di un'immagine che è un po 'più luminoso e allegro. Mi piace soggetti drammatici, ma ho il sospetto che la turbolenza raffigurato qui è un riflesso del mio stato d'animo dopo mesi di tempo spaventoso.

Colgo l'occasione per augurare ai miei colleghi blogger, mecenati e amici di La Casa del Giardiniere, un Natale molto felice e un fantastico anno nuovo!






No comments:

Post a Comment